manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Authority Test
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2017 11:26:50 GMT
Hi Piergiorgio,

I've installed Alfresco 4.2.d and it uses CMIS 1.0 When I manually connect
here:

http://[host]:[port]/alfresco/cmisatom

I can get the required file. I also now the repository id of my
installation. I can index data via ManifoldCF but I cannot get any ACLs.
When I check here:

/mcf-authority-service/UserACLs

it says:

DEAD_AUTHORITY

Is there any problem while getting ACLs via CMIS connector or do I miss
anything?

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI