manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request-URI Too Long Error
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2017 15:28:32 GMT
Hi Furkan,

If you are using trunk, or a version of MCF that you have sources for, you
might want to add logging statements to
ModifiedHttpSolrClient.createMethod(), to see what HTTP method it is
choosing and why it is choosing it.  Once we figure that we can make
whatever changes are needed to make it use POST again.

Maybe the problem is that there's no body stream at all, and there's only
metadata.  If that is the case it may choose to use GET.  It would be easy
to change that behavior though.  Please let me know.

Thanks,
Karl