manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Konrad Holl <KH...@searchtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Multilingual support with manifolds
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2017 07:00:28 GMT
Hi Sreenivas,

ok – got it. I thought you were going to publish to SharePoint Search.

Solr does have (limited) support for a variety of languages (including German and Japanese).
You can configure both indexing and search transformations (stemming, synonyms, …) individually.
For improved language support there are Basis Technologies Rosette and (especially for German)
IntraFind LiSa – but both are commercial with the smaller price tag on IntraFind. You may
want to try with the limited support and see how far you get before spending any money.

Regards

Konrad.

From: Sreenivas.T [mailto:sreenux@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 28. März 2017 17:43
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multilingual support with manifolds

Thanks a lot for your responses.
Reason for asking was that sharepoint content is in german & japanese. We would like to
get the content to Solr. If I understand correctly, using ManifoldCF it is possible to get
this content & push to Solr for indexing.

Thanks & regards,
Sreenivas

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 4:52 PM Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com<mailto:daddywri@gmail.com>>