manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Konrad Holl <KH...@searchtechnologies.com>
Subject RE: Multilingual support with manifolds
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:23:36 GMT
Hi Sreenivas,

the language support will only be relevant in the search engine itself (SharePoint). It will
detect the languages and apply linguistic processing as needed during indexing and search
time.

-Konrad

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 28. März 2017 13:22
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Multilingual support with manifolds

Hi,

ManifoldCF uses utf-8 and binary throughout for its actual function, so it is not language
specific in any way at that level.  Its UI has been localized (more or less) for four languages:
English, Spanish, Japanese, and Chinese.

Hope that helps,
Karl

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 6:13 AM, Sreenivas.T <sreenux@gmail.com<mailto:sreenux@gmail.com>>