manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF Indexing and Deletion
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 07:42:59 GMT
Hi Tamizh,

What do you mean by "incremental run"?  If you mean what happens when you
click "Start minimal" here:
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.7.1/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#executing,
then this behavior is the way it is supposed to work.  You must click the
"Start" button, not the "Start incremental", for documents to be deleted
with the Documentum connector.  This is a limitation of the Documentum
repository.

Thanks,
Karl