manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Tamizh Kumaran Thamizharasan <tthamizhara...@worldbankgroup.org>
Subject RE: ManifoldCF Indexing and Deletion
Date Fri, 26 May 2017 06:07:51 GMT
Hi,

Need to add few points.

ManifoldCF version tested - 2.5 and 2.7
Solr version - 4.3.0

2) The connector is not performing deletion scenario during incremental run.

Kindly let me know if any details are required.

Regards,
Tamizh Kumaran Thamizharasan

From: Tamizh Kumaran Thamizharasan
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 10:55 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Cc: Sharnel Merdeck Pereira
Subject: ManifoldCF Indexing and Deletion

Hi,

We are facing the below issues while using the ManifoldCF.

Repository used - Documentum
Output connector - Solr

1)      After successful completion of a job with document filter, on clearing the documents
from the output connector(Solr) and on restarting the job with document filter the documents
are not indexed to the output connector.

In Job status, documents are shown as processed but they are not indexed to the output connector.
On changing the configuration and restarting the job with the same document filter, the documents
are successfully indexed to the output connector.

2)      The connector is not performing deletion scenario.

Kindly let me know if any details are required and help us to resolve these issues.