manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From markus.sch...@deutschebahn.com
Subject Re: Sharepoint Repository Connector: Metadata Changes not causing re-index library or list items
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:13:29 GMT

Hi Karl,

we found out, that the affected metadate comes from a lookup field, that is
computed from attributes of the containing list.
Such fields do not change the modified date.

We could re-index all list items, when the list itself is modified (by
carrying down the modified date of the list for example). But this would
probably lead to too many unecessary version changes for other lists.
I will check, if there are possibilities to detect lookupfields with the
API.

Regards,
Markus