manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF + Alfresco + Solr security filtering problem
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 14:48:35 GMT
I didn't write the Alfresco authority or repository connector, but any
authority connection is supposed to return tokens that have something to do
with the documents that are indexed with the corresponding repository
connection.

It is quite possible that the Alfresco authority is not returning the
correct tokens -- that would explain your issue.

Can you create a ticket for further research on this?  The ticket should
include:
- which Alfresco repository connector you are using
- which Alfresco authority connector you are using
- a dump of what tokens get indexed for your sample documents
- a dump of what tokens get returned by the authority service for each of
the sample users you are using

Once that's there I will try to engage an Alfresco user or two for more
info.

Thanks!

Karl