manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue....@gmail.com>
Subject SOLVED (was: Re: ManifoldCF + Alfresco + Solr security filtering problem)
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2017 10:50:53 GMT
OK, got it.  I went back and re-read the chapter from the MCF in
Action book on all this and poked around in the code for the
AuthorityServlet and finally realized that the list of tokens returned
is the union of the set returned by all the different authorities in
play.  And I had seen before that the Null authority returns a token
of the form

TOKEN:Domain:username

so I added a Null authority to my MCF setup and now testuser1 sees all
72 documents, but a fictitious user sees only the 65 that are public.
So in that regard, this is working.

I'm not sure if this is what you're *supposed* to do or not though.
So if anyone could shed any more light on this, it would be
appreciated.

I have another, semi-related question, but I'll post it in another
thread.  And probably later, it's bed-time here.  :-)

Phil