manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Markus Schuch <markus_sch...@web.de>
Subject Re: Using File System Repository Connector for a Sample Crawl in Windows Environment
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 14:24:33 GMT
Hi Irindu,

i suppose you left the text field in the "root path" column (next to the
"Add" Button) empty, so the root path is the execution directory of your
ManifoldCF instance.

Instead of using the match rules fields you need to enter your desired
crawl root directory as "root path".

The match rules are useful to include/exclude files or directories from
the recursivley crawled root path.

Also use need to use forward slashes as path separator: D:/Crawling area

Regards
Markus