manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Irindu Nugawela <nbiinde...@gmail.com>
Subject Using File System Repository Connector for a Sample Crawl in Windows Environment
Date Tue, 01 May 2018 09:52:35 GMT
Hi All,
I am using Files System Repository Connector to create a sample crawl. I am
using windows environment created a folder in the following path
"D:\Crawling area" how do I specify the repository paths in Edit Job window
under Repository paths .  I have specified the repository paths as follows

but for some reason, the crawler crawls
"apache-manifoldcf-2.10\dist\example " directory instead of the specified
directory. Please help me, I am using Windows environment.

-
​​
​
-
Thanks and Regards,
Irindu Nugawela,
Computer Engineering <http://www.ce.pdn.ac.lk/> Undergraduate,
Faculty of Engineering University of Peradeniya