manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ManifoldCF API file system exclusion list
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 10:25:42 GMT
This is the ticket:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1499

It's clearly marked as resolved in 2.10.

The fix only changes the output format if there are more than one kind of
key under a child node.  If there's only the same kind, then nothing is
changed.  So if you have only "include" rules, you will not see any
difference.  You need both "include" and "exclude" rules.

Karl