manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shashank Raj <shashank.raj2...@gmail.com>
Subject Job stuck at aborted/starting up
Date Mon, 14 May 2018 11:16:57 GMT
Hi Karl,
We are working on a File-Server based project and have a multi-node
zookeeper setup. We are using Manifold's TIKA to parse the files and send
it to Solr Cloud. We have multiple jobs in this setup but some jobs get
stuck and continue to be in either "Aborting" or "Starting Up" state.

We have earlier tried to change the jobs status through API or/And direct
DB update by changing the job status to "N". But this has not helped and on
click of "start" or "start minimal", the job again goes into stuck state.
We have seen that if we restart agents process then this issue gets fixed
but it is not possible to keep restarting the agents process everytime a
job is stuck.

Is there a possible workaround or any API to trigger agents restart?

Thanks and regards,
Shashank