manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shashank Raj <shashank.raj2...@gmail.com>
Subject ManifoldCF API file system exclusion list
Date Wed, 30 May 2018 07:01:24 GMT
Hi Karl,
           We have been trying to modify the present job through API. For
this we are first calling API/JSON/jobs/jobid to get the JSON format and
then appending an excluded file in the repository column of the job. But by
priority the included files show up first causing exclusion not to occur
since first inclusion is "all files". How do I make it possible to exclude
a given file first in priority? We are doing this by sending a put request
using the same API.

Also we need to know what does "_value_" stand for in this exclude JSON
object.

Thanks.