manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From VINAY Bengaluru <vinaybs...@gmail.com>
Subject Manifold CF job hangs
Date Thu, 24 May 2018 06:11:14 GMT
Hi Karl,
              We have Manifold CF 2.9.1 setup and job configured to do a
filesystem crawling followed by  tika parser(Manifold CF one) and then
posting to Solr Cloud.
Though the crawling and indexing goes smoothly for most of the files, there
are a certain files including docs, pdfs which get hung at Tika
transformation stage. There is no errors in the logs and the History page
shows the file which is at tika parsing stage.
Any idea why the job hungs and doesn't come out of the tika transformation
stage? How could we handle such scenario as we setup a scheduled job for
continuous crawling?

Thanks and regards,
Vinay B S