manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Najman, Radko" <radko.naj...@merck.com>
Subject Documentum - metadata crawl
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 14:56:39 GMT
Hello,

I use ManifoldCF to crawl documents from Documentum. For a specific case I need only document
metadata without the content. Is it possible to configure the job to crawl only metadata without
content? My motivation is to speed up the process. I think the job execution time will be
much faster without content download.

Thanks,
Radko
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.