manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Shashank Saurabh LNU <sln...@worldbankgroup.org>
Subject RE: Issues in crawling contents from Documentum Repository Connector to ElasticSearch Output Connector
Date Wed, 16 May 2018 06:19:48 GMT
Hi Karl,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I’m using the Apache ManifoldCF version-2.9.1 as of now for my purpose, in which I’m facing
the below issue in ElasticSearch(as specified in earlier mail thread). I presume the 2.9.1
version is the latest one if I’m not wrong.
The error logged is: "error":"Content-Type header [application/x-www-form-urlencoded] is not
supported.
Please do assist on the latest version you are referring to, or the version of Apache ManifoldCF
you are referring to in which the fix for the ElasticSearch on this issue was made.

Will be a great help.

Regards,
Shashank Saurabh

From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2018 8:32 PM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issues in crawling contents from Documentum Repository Connector to ElasticSearch
Output Connector

I believe a fix was made to the ElasticSearch connector a release or two ago that addresses
this problem.  ElasticSearch once again changed their API without notice and this was necessary.
 Please consider updating to the latest release of MCF.

Karl

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 9:48 AM Shashank Saurabh LNU <slnu39@worldbankgroup.org<mailto:slnu39@worldbankgroup.org>>