Hello Raj,

The xml and Json parser ordered the result, so you lost you order.

To resolved that :

Add in Json all of your exclusions in first and add they inclusions in second for the same path.

For exemple

In first post this :

/my/path/is/

{

My exclusions

}

And in second post :

/my/path/is/

{

My inclusions

}

Graphic result join at this email.

I join at this mail a json example to add a new job with this specifications.

Maxence,