manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From msaunier <msaun...@citya.com>
Subject RE: locale fr ERROR
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 14:14:10 GMT
Hello,

The latest news was that they did not implement this feature. I will ask them. Thank you.

De : Steph van Schalkwyk [mailto:steph@remcam.net]
Envoyé : lundi 4 juin 2018 16:12
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Objet : Re: locale fr ERROR

Take a look at FranceLabs' Datafari. Not sure if they may have started on it.

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B0mnqOMk9nn_N2RjbC1mMGx5d1k&export=download>

	Steph van Schalkwyk
Principal, Remcam Search Engines

 <tel:+1+314+452+2896> +1.314.452.2896     <mailto:steph@remcam.net> steph@remcam.net
   <http://www.remcam.net/> http://remcam.net Skype:  <https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/>
svanschalkwyk

 <http://linkedin.com/in/vanschalkwyk>

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 3:05 AM, msaunier <msaunier@citya.com <mailto:msaunier@citya.com>
> wrote:

Hello Karl,

Once our project is in production, I will look at it.

Thanks.
Maxence,