manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From msaunier <msaun...@citya.com>
Subject RE: locale fr ERROR
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:05:38 GMT
Hello Karl,

Once our project is in production, I will look at it.

Thanks.
Maxence,

De : Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 1 juin 2018 16:29
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Objet : Re: locale fr ERROR

Yes, of course you can.

Have a look in the manifoldcf source tree (root here: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/manifoldcf/trunk),
and look for files named "common_en_US.properties" under the many src/main/native2ascii project
areas.  To submit French translations, you:

(1) Copy the common_en_US.properties files to common_fr_FR.properties in the same folder

(2) Change the English to French, and be sure that the file encoding is utf-8

(3) Build and run

If you want to submit your translations to ManifoldCF, you can create a ticket and attach
your translations files to the ticket -- OR better yet, attach a diff that includes all of
them.  To get that diff, you need to svn add all of them to your working copy of trunk, and
then at the root do: svn diff >myticket.patch

Karl

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 8:45 AM msaunier <msaunier@citya.com <mailto:msaunier@citya.com>
> wrote:

Can I add a translation ?