manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From msaunier <msaun...@citya.com>
Subject RE: connectors.xml modified: new repository not in the list
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2018 09:41:35 GMT
Hello Mario,

Your jcifs is named jcifs.jar or jcifs-1.3.19.jar ?

What is your ManifoldCF version ?

Maxence,

De : Bisonti Mario [mailto:Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 15 juin 2018 11:39
À : user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Objet : connectors.xml modified: new repository not in the list

Hallo.

I installed ManifoldCF on Tomcat and with postgres and I am configuring for
use with folder /manifoldcf/multiprocess-file-example

Now I would like to add repository “Windows Shares” so I decommented in
connectors.xml:
<repositoryconnector name="Windows shares"
class="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnec
tor"/>

And I added on connector-lib-proprietary jcifs-1.3.19.jar

I restarted Tomcat but I don’t see the choice “Windows shares” repository
from manifoldcf

It seems that It didn’t reload the list of the connectors.

How could I refresh them?

Thanks a lot

Mario