manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Yasufumi Mizoguchi <yasufumi0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error handling configuration
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 02:40:51 GMT
Hi Karl,

Thank you for your reply.

I am
using "org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.filesystem.FileConnector"
for indexing my local filesystem before indexing my file servers.
And I want ManifoldCF to retry at least once when facing any errors.
Now, I am trying to generate errors by file permissions, but it seemed that
MCF skipped the error. And I could not find any settings for error
handling...

Thanks,
Yasufumi.