manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job in aborting status
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:26:25 GMT
Hi Mario,

Two things you should know.  First, if you have very large jobs, it can
take a while to abort them.  This is because the documents need to have
their document priority cleared, and that can take a while for a large
job.  Second, what you describe sounds like you may have stuck locks.  This
can happen if you are using a multiprocess setup and are using file-based
synchronization and you kill jobs with kill -9.  To clean this up, you need
to perform the lock-clean procedure:

(1) Shut down all manifoldcf processes
(2) Execute the lock-clean script
(3) Start up the manifoldcf processes