manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Documents blocked sometimes without errors
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2018 08:42:55 GMT
If there's any chance these were leftover from before the patch was
applied, we should try to eliminate that.  To do that:

- pause the job
- restart the job

Then, either wait for the script-based agents process shutdown, or shut
down the agents process manually and restart.  Do this a number of times
and see if any documents become stuck.

Thanks,
Karl