manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error handling configuration
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 07:19:58 GMT
Hi Yasufumi,

Individual connectors determine what happens on specific kinds of errors
that they receive.  The connector can determine the pattern of behavior
based on what kind of ServiceInterruption exception it throws when the
error occurs.  So this is not "configurable"; the logic for decision-making
is part of connector code.

What specific connectors are you using, and what errors are problematic for
you?

Karl