Da: Bisonti Mario <Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com>
Inviato: venerd́ 15 giugno 2018 11:46
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: R: connectors.xml modified: new repository not in the list

I leave the name jcifs-1.3.19.jar without rename it because when I used with jetty on HSQLDB it worked.

Now I am using MCF 2.10

Thanks

Hello Mario,

Your jcifs is named jcifs.jar or jcifs-1.3.19.jar ?

What is your ManifoldCF version ?

Maxence,

Hallo.

I installed ManifoldCF on Tomcat and with postgres and I am configuring for use with folder /manifoldcf/multiprocess-file-example

Now I would like to add repository “Windows Shares” so I decommented in connectors.xml:
<repositoryconnector name="Windows shares" class="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector"/>

And I added on connector-lib-proprietary jcifs-1.3.19.jar

I restarted Tomcat but I don’t see the choice “Windows shares” repository from manifoldcf

It seems that It didn’t reload the list of the connectors.

How could I refresh them?

Thanks a lot

Mario