manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Farrenkopf, Sven" <Sven.Farrenk...@dreso.com>
Subject Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2018 15:36:17 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to get the JDBC-Connector to work with the provided example. Target database is
MSSQL. The JDBC-Connector seems to be registered successfully.

But every time I configure the JDBC-Connector via web-interface, the connection-status shows
"Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'"

While several sources (including Manifold-Website) state that third party libraries are required
to BUILD the connectors, I have downloaded the binary version and I thought there was no need
to build anything there. (Am I wrong?)

So do I have to put a required jar-file within the folders somewhere? I tried several jtds-jars
in several folders with no luck. I simply want to test an sql-connection with manifold within
the example.

Sven