manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Gustavo Beneitez <gustavo.benei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: crawl interrupted
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 08:28:13 GMT
Hi again Karl,

I've been further investigating this issue since today it happened again. I
was able to capture the instant when jobs stopped, It seems they receive an
abort command.
I then investigate the logs (they are centralised with Kibana) and the most
strange thing I can see is this log:

 DEBUG 2018-08-10T09:58:16,593 (Agents idle cleanup thread) - Connection
manager shut down

Who can decide this kind of behaviour? Is there any configuration related
to this?

Thanks!