manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Damien Collis <Damien.Col...@aas.com.au>
Subject Status and Job Management
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 05:50:32 GMT
All,

I am currently having trouble loading the "Status and Job Management" web page. I have set
up a new Job but am unable to start it.

Sometimes the "Status and Job Management"  will finally respond (> 30 mins), but by then
I have moved on, and when I finally check back and see if it has rendered, my session has
timed out.
I know my setup is a little under spec for what I am indexing/crawling but I have no requirement
to improve its functional performance, I am only having an issue from an administrative perspective.

Regards

Damien Collis
Team Leader - Systems Integration
Technology & Innovation Division, Link Group

Level 3, 1A Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138
T+61 2 9375 7909

damien.collis@linkgroup.com<mailto:Damien.Collis@linkgroup.com> www.linkgroup.com<http://www.linkgroup.com/>