manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Cheng Zeng <ze...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Install Sharepoint 2013 plugin Failure
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 10:18:55 GMT
Hi Karl,

I am afraid that I have got a problem with installing Sharepoint 2013 plugin on Windows Server
2012 r2 server.  When I run the setup.bat on the server, it showed that the installation was
failed.

I used to install the Sharepoint 2013 plugin on another Sharepoint Server once but it also
gave me the error. However, I tried many times and I finally managed to install the plugin
successfully.

Could you please have a look at it?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

The error is as follows.

D:\plugin\test>"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe"
-o addsolution -filename "MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp"

.\setup.bat : Object reference is not set to an instance of an object.
location line:1 char: 1
+ .\setup.bat
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (Object reference is not set to an instance of
an object:String) [], RemoteException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : NativeCommandError

MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp: This solution failed to install.

D:\plugin\test>"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe"
-o execadmsvcjobs

This server farm is not available.
Object reference is not set to an instance of an object.

D:\plugin\test>"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe"
-o deploysolution -name "MetaCarta.SharePoint.MCPermissionsService.wsp" -immediate -allowGacDeployme
nt -force

Object reference is not set to an instance of an object

D:\plugin\test>"C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\15\BIN\stsadm.exe"
-o execadmsvcjobs

This server farm is not available.
Object reference is not set to an instance of an object

D:\plugin\test>echo Install complete
Install complete

Thanks a lot.

Cheng