manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Damien Collis <Damien.Col...@aas.com.au>
Subject RE: Status and Job Management
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 23:19:01 GMT
Karl,

I have a single Windows 2012 standalone environment hosting ManifoldCf, Solr and Postgress
Db:
4 x Xeon E5-2660 cores
16GB Physical Memory  (2GB Tomcat/ManifoldCf, 12GB Solr)

I have attached my D:\ProgramFiles\PostgreSQL\9.3\data\postgresql.conf file. For convenience
here are the parameters that are specifically mentioned in https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.10/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html#Configuring+a+PostgreSQL+database

standard_conforming_strings = on
shared_buffers = 1024MB                                            # min 128kB
#checkpoint_segments = 300                      # in logfile segments, min 1, 16MB each
maintenance_work_mem = 2MB
# NOT FOUND tcpip_socket         true
checkpoint_timeout = 15min                      # range 30s-1h
datestyle = 'ISO,European'
autovacuum = on

I hope this is the information you require.

Regards

Damien Collis
Team Leader – Systems Integration
Technology & Innovation Division, Link Group

Level 3, 1A Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138
T+61 2 9375 7909

damien.collis@linkgroup.com<mailto:Damien.Collis@linkgroup.com> www.linkgroup.com<http://www.linkgroup.com/>