manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From douglascrp@gmail.com <douglas...@gmail.com>
Subject Google Drive connector help
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2018 12:15:21 GMT
Hello guys.

Is anyone using the Google Drive connector to retrieve content to be ingested?

When I configure the Google Drive connector to use my personal Google account as the source,
it works well, when I use a query like '<folderid>' in parents

But the same scenario does not work for a Google Business account, when using the Google Team
Drive.
I mean, I don't get any error message, but the Job says there are no documents to be processed,
and it marked as done without processing anything.

Do you have any idea on how to identify what is going on?

Judging by the Google API documentation (https://developers.google.com/drive/api/v2/search-parameters),
using personal or business account should have no differences at all.

Thank you all in advance.