Hi Damien,

Can you describe your database setup?

Karl

On Thu, Sep 27, 2018 at 1:50 AM Damien Collis <Damien.Collis@aas.com.au> wrote:

All,

I am currently having trouble loading the “Status and Job Management” web page. I have set up a new Job but am unable to start it.

Sometimes the “Status and Job Management”  will finally respond (> 30 mins), but by then I have moved on, and when I finally check back and see if it has rendered, my session has timed out.

I know my setup is a little under spec for what I am indexing/crawling but I have no requirement to improve its functional performance, I am only having an issue from an administrative perspective.

Regards

Damien Collis
Team Leader – Systems Integration
Technology & Innovation Division, Link Group

Level 3, 1A Homebush Bay Drive, Rhodes NSW 2138
T+61 2 9375 7909

damien.collis@linkgroup.com www.linkgroup.com