Hi Susheel,

The problem is likely your site path.  The actual path looks like it should be just "/ES", not "/ES/_layouts/15".

Karl

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 9:18 AM Susheel Kumar <susheel2777@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

I am new this mailing list and just started using manifold to able to index data from our Sharepoint 2013 and index into Solr.

I have a site which i am able to access throw browser http://teamsites.corp.com/sites/ES/_layouts/15/viewlsts.aspx and when I setup Repository connection using below, it is showing me below connection status.

I am clueless how to proceed further.  Please suggest

"The site at http://teamsites.corp.com/ES/_layouts/15 did not exist or was external; skipping"

Server SharePoint version:SharePoint Services 5.0 (2013)
Server protocol:http
Server name:teamsites.corp.com
Server port:
Site path:/ES/_layouts/15