manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Furkan KAMACI <furkankam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language Detection for the data
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 09:05:20 GMT
Hi Nikita,

First of all, OpenNLP is a transformation connector at ManifoldCF and
should be enabled by default. It extracts named entities (people, locations
and organizations) from document.

You should download trained models to run OpenNLP connector. You can check
here for such purpose: https://opennlp.apache.org/models.html

Check here for a detailed explanation:
https://github.com/ChalithaUdara/OpenNLP-Manifold-Connector

Feel free to ask any questions when you try to integrate it. Also, you
should explain the points if you cannot success to run it.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI