manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job stuck without message
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2018 15:02:41 GMT
"Pipe instances are busy" occurs because you are overloading the SMB access
to your servers.  How many connections do you have allocated for your
repository connection?  You probably want to limit this to 2-3 if you see
this error a lot, and it appears you do.

" Tika Server: Tika Server rejects: Tika Server rejected document with the
following reason: Unprocessable Entity" means the document is not properly
formed XML.  The rejection will mean the document isn't indexed, but this
will not stop the job.

If nothing is happening and you don't know why, I'd suggest looking at the
Document Status report to figure out what documents are not being processed
and why.  It is quite possible they are all in the process of being retried
because of the "Pipe instances" issue above.

Karl