manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language Detection for the data
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:54:29 GMT
Hi Nikita,

Can you be more specific when you say "OpenNLP is not working"?  All that
this connector does is integrate OpenNLP as a ManifoldCF transformer.  It
uses a specific directory to deliver the models that OpenNLP uses to match
and extract content from documents.  Thus, you can provide any models you
want that are compatible with the OpenNLP version we're including.

Can you describe the steps you are taking and what you are seeing?