manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Sivakoti, Nikhilesh" <nikhilesh.sivak...@capgemini.com>
Subject Manifold fails with alfresco | pipeline exception
Date Sat, 24 Nov 2018 12:45:01 GMT
Hi Team,

We have been trying to use ManifoldCF with our Alfresco. We have customized the manifold alfresco
connector and manifold elastic search connector as per our needs.
We have added the authentication mechanism in elastic search connector to connect to the QA
servers. But when we try to execute a job we are getting the below errors.

HTTP code = 400, Response = {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"pipeline
with id [null] does not exist"}],"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"pipeline with
id [null] does not exist"},"status":400}

Could you please provide any support on thiss?

Thanks,
Nikhilesh
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,