manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Sivakoti, Nikhilesh" <nikhilesh.sivak...@capgemini.com>
Subject Manifold crawler issue | Alfresco | Not able to crawl large set of data
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 09:42:28 GMT
Hi Team,

We have been migrating the indexes from GSA to Elastic search. We are using Manifold crawler
with alfresco webscript connector.
Crawler is able to crawl the less number of indexes. But it fails to crawl the indexes in
QA environment.
We have more than 80 million+ transactions in QA which is making hard to crawl the indexes.

Is there anything we could do here to do the phase wise migration? Or do we have lucene support
to query the contents as we need to query the contents under a specific path. But the current
crawler using the SQL queries which is hard to query under a path.

Kindly help me on this.

Thanks,
Nikhilesh

are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,