manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Cheng Zeng <ze...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject Job stuck - WorkerThread functions return null
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2018 09:06:26 GMT
Hi Karl,

I am developing my own repository where I borrowed some code from the file repository connector.
I use my repository connector to crawling documents from IBM domino system. I managed to retrieve
all the files in the domino, however, when I restart my job to recrawl the database in the
domino, I've got problems with the following code where previousDocuments.get(documentIdentifierHash)
in the WorkerThread.java(org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system) return null for some of the
document ids. As a result, the job got stuck with the specific document id.

Could you please tell me how I could fix the problem?

 protected IPipelineSpecificationWithVersions computePipelineSpecificationWithVersions(String
documentIdentifierHash,
      String componentIdentifierHash,
      String documentIdentifier)
    {
      QueuedDocument qd = previousDocuments.get(documentIdentifierHash);  // return null.
The problem is here.
      if (qd == null)
        throw new IllegalArgumentException("Unrecognized document identifier: '"+documentIdentifier+"'");
      return new PipelineSpecificationWithVersions(pipelineSpecification,qd,componentIdentifierHash);
    }

Thanks a lot.

Cheng