manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Is SOLR-12798 still a blocker for deleting documents?
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:12:03 GMT

I have encountered the same problem Karl reported in the following ticket:

Since the ticket is unresolved, is this still a problem with the latest
MCF version? I get the following error when the Solr connector tries to
delete documents:

FATAL 2019-01-21T09:44:15,346 (Worker thread '6') - Error tossed: This
Should not happen
java.lang.RuntimeException: This Should not happen
  at
org.apache.solr.client.solrj.impl.BinaryRequestWriter.getContentStreams(BinaryRequestWriter.java:67)
~[?:?]
[…]
  at
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.HttpPoster$DeleteThread.run(HttpPoster.java:1366)
~[?:?]

I'm just asking in case my preemptive patch is causing these problems.

Erlend