manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Is SOLR-12798 still a blocker for deleting documents?
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:48:02 GMT

I did install the latest version (2.12), but I discovered today that my
preemptive patch was created from a previous version. That's why I still
encountered this problem since I just copied over the Solr connector's
jar file to the connector-lib folder.

I have recompiled everything, and now it works. :)

Thanks, Karl!

Erlend