manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DidMCF 2.12 change the JSON API response format?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 09:34:02 GMT
The output format did change, and the reason was because the "syntactic
sugar" format would not preserve ordering, so that if you output and
re-input, you'd lose information.

The more complex form is being used only where there is a possibility of
ordering confusion.  It was always accepted as input (so that has not
changed).

Thanks,
Karl