manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error: Unexpected jobqueue status - record id X, expecting active status, saw 4 (MySQL compatible Database)
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 16:41:52 GMT
Hi Marcus,

There's a properties.xml debugging logger you can enable that will keep
track of what's happening with transactions, so that when an error of this
kinds is reported, information about why the situation is unexpected is
dumped to the log.  The logger is called "diagnostics" e.g.
"org.apache.manifoldcf.diagnostics".

Karl