manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job Getting Paused after sometime.
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 15:38:40 GMT
Hi Nikita,

If you are seeing status on the Job Status page that shows the jobs to be
"paused", then somebody must be manually doing that.  MCF jobs do not pause
themselves.  Do you have an API integration?

If you are seeing status "waiting", that implies you are outside the
scheduling window, and your job schedule is the issue.

Karl