manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint Job - Incremental Crawling
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 19:57:07 GMT
It does the minimum necessary.  That means it can't do it in less.  If this
is a business requirement, then you should be angry with whoever made this
requirement.

Share point doesn't give you the ability to grab all changes or added
documents up front.   You have to crawl to discover them.  That is how it
is built and mcf cannot change it.

Karl