manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job hang in aborting state for along time
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2019 23:37:08 GMT
What database is this?
Basically, the "unexpected job status" means that the framework found
something that should not have been possible, if the database had been
properly enforcing ACID transactional constraints.  Is this MySQL?  Because
if so it's known to have this problem.

It also looks like MCF is trying to recover from some other problem
(usually a database error).  I can tell this because that's what the
particular thread in question does.  In order to recover, all worker
threads must finish up with what they are doing and then everything can
resync -- and that's not working because the database isn't in agreement
that all the worker threads are shut down.

Karl