manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav G <goyalgaur...@gmail.com>
Subject Sharepoint Job - Incremental Crawling
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2019 15:10:55 GMT
Hi All,

We're trying to crawl a Sharepoint repo with about 30000 docs. Ideally we
would like to be able to synchronize changes with the repo within 30
minutes. We are scheduling incremental crawling on this. Our observation is
that a full crawl takes about 60-75 minutes. So if we schedule the
incremental crawl for 30 minutes, in what order would it process the
changes. Would it first bring the adds and updates and then process the
rest of the docs? What kind of logic is there in the incremental crawl?
We also tried the Continuous crawl to achieve this. However somehow the
continuous crawl was not picking up new documents.

Thanks,
Gaurav