manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Remko Mantel <re...@smartshore.nl>
Subject Active documents
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:18:35 GMT
Good afternoon all,

I have actually 2 questions concerning 'Active documents' in  a running job.

We are currently using ManifoldCF 2.10 and crawl and process more than 500k
documents. In Manifold we see a huge amount of documents in status
'active'. The processed amount is only going up slowly.

1) Am I correct that in the Status of Jobs overview, the number of Active
documents are actually documents in queue - waiting to be processed and
that by the end of a job this should end up in 0?

2) How should we set the settings in such a way that the number of active
documents stays limited and the queue does not get too long? Which Output,
Repository or Job settings could/should we change for this? Are there any
recommendations for this?
--
Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Remko Mantel