manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Remko Mantel <re...@smartshore.nl>
Subject Re: Active documents
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2019 14:33:30 GMT
Hi Karl,

We have set the Recrawl interval (I guess that is what you were asking for)
at 8640 - that is (according to us) 6 days. Or do you want to know wore
(specific) settings?

With the smaller jobs we actually see that the amount of active documents
is diminishing towards the end of the job, and in the end result in 0
before the job is Done.

Greetings,

Remko